Integrate and Customize
Connect with best-in-breed partners to maximize performance and efficiency
MGA Systems Strategic Partners
Below are some of the companies and products with whom we are proud to integrate.
Created by insurance experts for the insurance industry, ePayPolicy provides the simplest and safest solution to collect and send funds. With the MGA Systems’ IMS integration, you can speed up receivables and provide a seamless, paperless experience for your clients. Here are some of the benefits you get with ePayPolicy:
- Your own branded payment page to facilitate ACH and credit card processing.
- A payment page that displays outstanding invoices to your clients.
- Access to your dashboard to track and reconcile payments in real-time.
- Payments are registered in a non-posted batch within IMS.
Want to learn more? Schedule a demo today.
The Agent Portal seamlessly integrates with IMS, giving each agent on your team access to their book of business. This provides a holistic view of data and powerful self-service capabilities. With 24/7 access to real-time data, Agent Portal with IMS streamlines routine customer service requests.
- View and upload policy documents – even reprint policies and produce loss runs.
- Display invoices and access claims status to address common inquiries.
- View producer statistics as well as production and custom reports.
- Create an insured and start a submission to upload to IMS.
- Access from your phone, tablet and laptop using secure multi-factor authentication.
Access a free trial and we'll instantly integrate Agent Portal within your IMS environment. Click here to sign up, or contact MGA Systems at (877) 790‑1114.
Make profitable, data-driven decisions with accurate values, VIN verification, specifications, and vehicle market intelligence at your fingertips. With Price Digests, you can more accurately quote coverage and manage risks of underinsuring vehicles. Price Digests is your trusted, single source insurtech-driven solution for commercial trucks and passenger vehicles.
- Access VIN decoding with highest scope of coverage, returning OCN, ACV, and extensive specifications automatically from within NetRate.
- Accurate weights for proper classifications, including GVW or GCW for Trucks to ensure accurate classification of heavy trucks.
- Our Commercial Auto data solutions are used by more than 60% of the Top 100 Insurance Carriers, including 75% of the top 30 carriers.
Ask for a demo and see if you qualify for a review of your book of business by calling 888‑488‑2062 or visit us here.
Extracts data from ACORD forms or custom forms and bridges data between Policy Administration Systems, rating platforms and quoting portals. This service allows the IMS user to drag and drop an ACORD form in IMS and open NetRate with the data extracted from the ACORD electronically and populated in NetRate - all in a matter of seconds.
- Increase Efficiencies, lowering processing costs.
- Increase Accuracy.
- Increase Speed.
Enhance your point of sale with a turnkey Selectsys Quoting Portal. This web responsive multi device quoting portal helps MGAs, Wholesalers and Carriers build SEMCI (Single Entry Multi Carrier Interface) Web apps (B2B, B2C, & B2B2C).
- Online Custom Application.
- Underwriting Guidelines Embedded.
- Integrated to rating (such as NetRate).
- Integrated to backend policy management system (such as IMS).
To learn more about Selectsys Quoting Portal and other services, visit us here.
Selectsys Insurance BPO provides a highly skilled, insurance knowledgeable, dedicated team based in Hyderabad, India to process your back-office procedures.
Outsourcing will allow you to:
- Streamline your back-office processing.
- Increase service levels.
- Improve quality.
- Reduce back-office processing costs.
- Most importantly, focus on your core business of marketing & underwriting.
To learn more about BPO and other services, visit us here.
Key Management Group Inc. (KMG) works with clients as their strategic technology partner, delivering best-fit services ranging from traditional IT to Digital Transformation. We are constantly helping organizations implement new business ideas by using the power of technology, data and analytics. Here are just a few of the services we provide:
- Portals for rate, quote, bind and submissions.
- AI and ML based data quality and underwriting solutions.
- BI dashboards and reports for your unique needs.
- Carrier integrations and connectors.
- RPA services for manual task automation.
- Custom software solutions.
With KMG, you get a digital innovation partner that understands the complexity of insurance and the nuances of implementing cutting edge and transformative technologies to help P&C Insurers improve their core operations and build new platforms to support growth. To learn more about our services, please visit www.kmgus.com or email us at email@example.com.
Specialty MGAs, wholesale and retail brokers and carriers that would like to hire a company to manage back-end workflow can rely on TurnKey Resources (TKRe) for customized processing solutions. Our professional staff is trained as if they are your employees and take full responsibility of your day-to-day operational tasks. We have a decade of experience working with MGA Systems’ customers and are well-versed in using IMS and NetRate. Some of the services provided by TKRe include:
- Full range of administrative tasks and underwriting services that occur from receipt of submission through to policy issuance/renewal.
- Accounting/bookkeeping services.
- Data entry, data reconciliation and data analytics.
- Ad hoc or special projects.
- Quality control services.
- Reporting needs.
TurnKey Resources adapts to you: we listen, we learn and we execute. We provide 24/7 service and have strict quality control and cyber security measures in place. For additional information, please visit www.turnkey-re.com or email TKRe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The EOX Vantage Enterprise Operating System integrates with IMS to provide a powerful suite of services designed to streamline your organization’s processes:
- Efficient workflow supported by straight through processing, an underwriter’s workbench and seamless client communications.
- Automation acceleration to streamline your business with precision using Optical Character Recognition, Robotic Process Automation, Machine Language and Artificial Intelligence.
- 24x7 back-office support, returning a savings of 30 – 60%, so your employees are free to focus on value-added items.
- Advanced data sciences to prepare, aggregate and analyze your data for more informed decisions.
- Real-time data visibility using dashboards to connect disparate data and eliminate stacks of Excel spreadsheets.
To schedule a demo, visit us here.
Request A Demo
MGA Systems builds insurance software appropriate for each of our clients’ budgets and goals. Our 30+ year insurance industry knowledge is key to our ability to offer the lowest total cost solution for insurance automation.